2018 ROKON SCOUT
Looking for something for the cabin or for your deer camp this hunting season? This is your go-to answer! Trail rated with the DNR and can go just about anywhere off-road. Less than 5 hours on the motor. Call us at 763-241-2000 for more specs and details!
- Rugged – Steel spoke wheels deliver Rokon power and torque on any terrain.
- Powerful – Full time front and rear wheel drive with superior torque mean you can tow up to 2,000 lbs.
- Climb – Climb a 60% grade. Rokons have climbed mountains rom the Rockies of Colorado to the Andes of Chile. With a ground clearance of 13 inches, the Scout can go up and over any terrain.
- Stable – Wide tractor tires (8x12x25”) and a lightweight of 218 lbs. combined with all wheel drive provides unmatched stability in any terrain.
- Reliable – Standard American nuts, bolts, and chain make Rokons easy to maintain and repair. Parts are widely available and manuals easy to follow.
- Versatile – From tow bars and saddle bags to side cars and log skidders, Rokon has a wide range of accessories to help you get any job done.